Here is an easy to make and healthy recipe that you can whip up during the week or even on the weekends. Enjoy!
- 1 pound skinless boneless chicken breast
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
1. Combine lime juice, cilantro, mustard, olive oil, chili, salt and pepper in a food processor
2. Pulse until ingredients are well combined.
3. Rinse chicken breasts, pat dry and place in a 7 x 11 inch baking dish.
4. Pour marinade over chicken, cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes or up to 6 hours.
5. Bake at 350° for 22 minutes uncovered, or until an instant read thermometer reads 165°.
6. Serve with extra sauce spooned over top